Brian
Brian, Architect
Experience:  Licensed Architect- 17 years, L.E.E.D. AP
6457309

Just replaced a valve with a model 54002 lawn genie valve I

Customer Question

just replaced a valve with a model 54002 lawn genie valve I can turn the flow control knob to the off position and wait for a few seconds and turn it back on I get full flow at the 7 sprinkler heads. but in a few seconds they quit spraying strong. When I turn my system off and start back up there is very low pressure on the heads I can shut off the control knob and wait a few seconds and there is full pressure again when I turn the flow knob to open. but then it goes down again All the other stations work Ok. I am on a well system my pump seems to be working good can you tell me whats wrong?
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  Rick replied 8 months ago.

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.

The most likely explanation is that you have a leak in the problem zone piping since the other zones function OK.