Papatrexas
Papatrexas, General Contractor
Experience:  I am licensed general & Electrical contractor for more then 35 years with 40 years experience in the construction industry.
76133288

I had to manually open my garage door last night during a

Customer Question

i had to manually open my garage door last night during a power outage. i've been shown, once before of how to reset the door, but it seems now i can't remember. can you help me ?
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  Papatrexas replied 5 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswers. My name is Mike and I will be happy to assist you with your question.

With the door open all the way grab the rope end and pull back till the little 3” lever on the end of the rope engages you will hear a click when it does.

Please remember to rate me using the stars at the top of the page. That’s the only way I get compensated for my time you may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!