canuck the pro
canuck the pro, Handyman
Experience:  i have extensive experience in the home improvement industry. my current job is at lowes home improvement.

Can you recommend a shower head that gives the strongest

Customer Question

can you recommend a shower head that gives the strongest water flow, not any of the small spray water saving heads. please provide links of good valued products so where I can buy it online.
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  canuck the pro replied 4 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** i have been in the plumbing field for 20 years. I will be glad to help you today. Is the low pressure only an issue in the shower? Do you have well water or city metered water?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
city metered water. yes, its just the shower heads are all water saving. i just need a good valued shower head that gives the strongest spray.

You could always remove the water saver out of the shower heads you have. Nothing is available that is more than 2.75 gpm. If you remove the shower head there is a little, white plastic piece that is the water saver. It can be a little difficult to dig out but it really is the best way to get stronger flow.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
ok. i can do that. besides that, is there a shower head that you can recommend that is great. i don't anything fancy, just a good old fashion one with a good water stream. or are all of them about the same, and all i gotta do is take out the filter as you suggested above.

Yes, just remove the water saver. It is likely a white, plastic disc with a hole in the middle. All shower heads are water savers now. Those are 2.75 gpm. the new, new water savers are 1.75 gpm so you likely will not want to consider one that is labeled as a water saver. The gallons per minute will be labeled on the package and often is in small print. Delta has new shower heads with a pattern that is supposed to make it feel like it is more water click here that has gotten very good reviews even though they only use 2 gpm.

I haven't heard from you. Was the information I provided helpful?