Papatrexas, General Contractor
Experience:  I am licensed general & Electrical contractor for more then 35 years with 40 years experience in the construction industry.

I am tiling an outdoor pizza oven here in the Midwest. What

Customer Question

I am tiling an outdoor pizza oven here in the Midwest. What grout should I use to finish this functional piece of art that will withstand the huge ambient temperature swings as well as the high heat oh the oven when it's in use?
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  Papatrexas replied 4 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswers. My name is Mike and I will be happy to assist you with your question.

Are you building a pizza oven?

Are you grouting outside or inside?

If you are grouting outside then any grout will do make sure you let it dry for a day or more if you need to fire it up right away.

If you don’t feel comfortable with regular cement product then you can use this product also Hercules 35526 H.D. Furnace Cement Heavy Body witch I never use because I had no need for it.

Please remember to rate using the stars at the top of the page. That’s the only way I get compensated for my time you may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!