Papatrexas
Papatrexas, General Contractor
Experience:  I am licensed general & Electrical contractor for more then 35 years with 40 years experience in the construction industry.
76133288

I have 5x4 feet windows (solid glass no openings) in my

Customer Question

I have 5x4 feet windows (solid glass no openings) in my warehouse which are about 30 years old. Some of the glass is cracked. I also have bars installed in the cement on the outside and would like to preserve it for security reasons. What are my window options?
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  Papatrexas replied 6 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswers. My name is Mike and I will be happy to assist you with your question.

You are asking a way to save the window with out replacing the glass?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.

I'm wanting to see all my options

Well if you want to save the window without replacing the glass then I will use a safety film over the glass you will find the info HERE

Please remember to rate before you leave, using the stars at the top of the page. Please know that I am not compensated for my time by JustAnswers until you rate me Thanks!

Customer: replied 6 months ago.

What if I want to replace the glass myself or put a small window for ventilation what can I do?

Then i need a picture of the window inside and out side view so i can give you an accurate fix.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.

I will not be there for a few weeks. Basically I have cinder block walls and the window has a metal frame holding it and on the outside it has steel bars planted in the outside cement.

Please remember to rate before you leave, using the stars at the top of the page. Please know that I am not compensated for my time by JustAnswers until you rate me You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!