Pete, Electronic Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience installing and repairing electronics.
30970729

I have two Chamberlain elite CSW200UL Vehicular Swing Gate

Customer Question

I have two Chamberlain elite CSW200UL Vehicular Swing Gate Operators--one for the right side and one for the left side of vehicle swing gate. Both sides are controlled by a card reader. I want to set it up so that both gates will open--and stay open--when I swipe the card at the card reader, and then both gates will close when I swipe the card again at the card reader. How do I do this?
Currently, when the internal timer is switched to "ON," both gates will open when I swipe the card, and then close after a period of time when the timer signals them to close. If I turn the internal timer switch to "OFF" and swipe the card, then both gates will open and stay open, BUT they will not close when I swipe the card again. How do I set things up so that the gates will open when I swipe the card, stay open, and then close when I swipe the card again? Thanks.
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  Pete replied 6 months ago.

Hi Robert

Expert:  Pete replied 6 months ago.

I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.