duane
duane, Carpenter
Experience:  carpenter for 15 yrs ? 10 years own business
93992818

I have a whirlpool dishwasher quiet partner 1. This morning

Customer Question

I have a whirlpool dishwasher quiet partner 1. This morning it started making the sound of a very loud buzzer. What should I do?
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  duane replied 6 months ago.

Hi welcome to Just Answer .If after i finish with answering question if you need more assitance then just respond back to me and i will respond back ty.

how old is unit most of time when this happens it is a detergent dispencer/or control board so depending on time it maybe better to just replace unit or /a service call well need to be done at the least

Thank you for using Just Answer any further help needed just respond and i will respond back
please leave a good rating .For that is only way that i can get compensated for my time. Thank You Duane

Expert:  duane replied 6 months ago.

if you are very handy you can try it your self but you need to replace both the dergent dispencer /and cotrol board also they sometimes burn out the board when ever the detergent depenscer is replace solo ///

Expert:  duane replied 6 months ago.

oh yes you can try to find circut breaker see iff it is on its own seperate breaker if so just turn it off to stop buzzing

Expert:  duane replied 5 months ago.

hello just checking to see how your dishwasher problem went ??hopefully it went well thanks for your time