duane
duane, Carpenter
Experience:  carpenter for 15 yrs ? 10 years own business
93992818

I have a whirlpool dishwasher quiet partner 1. This morning

Customer Question

I have a whirlpool dishwasher quiet partner 1. This morning it started making the sound of a very loud buzzer. What should I do?
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  duane replied 10 months ago.

Hi welcome to Just Answer .If after i finish with answering question if you need more assitance then just respond back to me and i will respond back ty.

how old is unit most of time when this happens it is a detergent dispencer/or control board so depending on time it maybe better to just replace unit or /a service call well need to be done at the least

Thank you for using Just Answer any further help needed just respond and i will respond back
please leave a good rating .For that is only way that i can get compensated for my time. Thank You Duane

Expert:  duane replied 10 months ago.

if you are very handy you can try it your self but you need to replace both the dergent dispencer /and cotrol board also they sometimes burn out the board when ever the detergent depenscer is replace solo ///

Expert:  duane replied 10 months ago.

oh yes you can try to find circut breaker see iff it is on its own seperate breaker if so just turn it off to stop buzzing

Expert:  duane replied 10 months ago.

hello just checking to see how your dishwasher problem went ??hopefully it went well thanks for your time