Papatrexas, General Contractor
Experience:  I am licensed general & Electrical contractor for more then 35 years with 40 years experience in the construction industry.

I'm having trouble fitting my Dado stacking blade and

Customer Question

I'm having trouble fitting my Dado stacking blade and choppers on my table saw. I left the equipment items in my first message. I was understating that the saw would be able to handle up to a 3/4 inch cut with the Dado blade. I used it yesterday for a 3/8 cut and did not have any threads on the ah ahbor bolt which is not safe at all. Do I have the right Dado set or is it possible that the saw is not set up with the right ahbor bolt? I hope I'm making sense in my question.
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  Papatrexas replied 4 months ago.

Hello and welcome to Just Answers. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you with your question.

I answer the question on another post but here is the same posting for you.

When inserting the dado stack you have to remove the retaining blade bushing on the ardor then it will be space for the dado's, I am assuming you have the dado throatplate to accommodate the dado thickness.

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by JA until you rate me using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution, thanks!

Is not fare to ignore someone who is trying to help you.