Papatrexas, General Contractor
Experience:  I am licensed general & Electrical contractor for more then 35 years with 40 years experience in the construction industry.

February 2015 I purchased a craftsman 10 in table saw with

Customer Question

Good Morning,
February 2015 I purchased a craftsman 10 in table saw with laser Trac 21807. The saw operates and function great. I now have a problem and need a little help. I purchase a 6 inch stacked Dado blade set #937665 that was recommended for the table saw. My problem is there is not sufficient threads on the arbor to stack the blades and choppers. I need to use at least 3/4 inch and can not. If I stack 3/8 th inch, the nut will not go all the way on to allow threads being exposes after I set the dado. The abhor bolt is only 5/8ths inch long. What do I need to do to make the Dado work or is the abhor the wrong one for the saw?
Chuck Methvien (###) ###-####
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  Papatrexas replied 4 months ago.

Hello and welcome to Just Answers. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you with your question.

When inserting the dado stack you have to remove the retaining blade ring on the ardor then it will be space for the dado's, I am assuming you have the dado throatplate to accommodate the dado thickness.

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by JA until you rate me using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution, thanks!