Eddie
Eddie, Home Improvement Contractor
Experience:  owner of Island Pro-Craft
90350505

How much does repairing a garage door cost? The garage door

Customer Question

How much does repairing a garage door cost? The garage door is stuck. it is opened and I cannot get it down. I do not know what is wrong with it.
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  Eddie replied 6 months ago.

there is a manual release you can close it with for this emergency ..........it is a rope pull to disengage the arm from the trolley

Customer: replied 6 months ago.

yes but it is still stuck. I cant pull it down.

Expert:  Eddie replied 6 months ago.

it shouldn't be like that ..............something is obstructing it...........you'll have to check the rails and all the wheels that they move freely

Expert:  Eddie replied 5 months ago.

I hope you found my answers to your questions helpful and of sound value and would consider a positive rating so I may receive credit for my help. I'm very passionate and proud of my work here and the positive ratings given by clients like you!

Thanks

eddie

Expert:  Eddie replied 5 months ago.

Thanks

eddie