duane, Carpenter
Experience:  carpenter for 15 yrs ? 10 years own business

I have a commercial fryer with a robertshaw combination

Customer Question

I have a commercial fryer with a robertshaw combination valve. My pilot/on/off knob will not turn... Is there a lockout feature on these? If so, am I able to reset this?
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  duane replied 5 months ago.

hi welcome to just answer i am Duane after my answer if you need any further information just respond back and i will gladly respond back ty

yes most all of these type valves are not re-set able so ypou will have to gert model numbers and replace it make sure to look and see if there are any discountinued valves or such sometimes there are replacments for those in that case ..there are lots of online stores to buy from just double chek your models or you maybe better to call a service company??

thank you for using just answer please feel free to respond back if needed and a great rating would be appreciated. that is only way i can get compensated for my time thank you

Expert:  duane replied 4 months ago.

hi just checking back to see if you were able to get a gas control valve hopefully you were able to fix