Michael
Michael, Librarian
Experience:  20+ years as information professional
70951075

My combination is not working

Customer Question

hi my combination is not working
Category: Home Improvement
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
My saafe is a Brinks 5059
Expert:  Michael replied 6 months ago.

So sorry to hear that your safe is not opening. Quite a common question on our site.

Two suggestions I can offer. One is to follow the instruction in the link provided as to reset your combination:

http://www.ehow.com/how_5027034_open-brinks-fire-safe.html

The second would be to contact the company directly as they will be the only ones that would have your combination. Nobody will have your unique combination and that is because of safety concerns. This is to keep everything in your safe as secure as possible.

The contact info to use:

https://www.brinks.com/en/contact-us

Expert:  Michael replied 6 months ago.

I hope that the information provided helps in getting your safe working again. If you could take a moment to rate my assistance so that I know my help was useful and allow me to assist other customers on our site.

Take care,

Michael