duane
duane, Carpenter
Experience:  carpenter for 15 yrs ? 10 years own business
93992818

I have a Duane/Weber Meridian 30558401 32 inch 5 burner

Customer Question

I have a Duane/Weber Meridian 30558401 32 inch 5 burner grill and some of the burners will not ignite. I think I need new electronic ignition modules...if so, is that the only part for ignition purposes?
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  duane replied 6 months ago.
Hi, Welcome to Just Answer, I am Duane I will be assisting you today. After my answer feel free to ask for further information if needed.yes ignitor is only thing have you pulled it loose yet to check with tester or just get a better look at it closer to see if can see any spark is this propane or natural gas?? if have tried testing already then order ignitor and replace also try to look at burner tubes make sure you have clear tubes also ty ring me back if needed but i belive new ignitor is way to go