SlTl, General Contractor
Experience:  Licensed Contractor and Kitchen and Bath Designer

What's the charge if I accept and method works?

Customer Question

Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  SlTl replied 5 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'd like to help with your question. Are you inquiring about Just Answer's site? We get many questions about many subjects here so I wanted to clarify what your question was related to. I think the term "method" is throwing me off a little too.Here at Just Answer, if a customer writes in with questions about any number of subjects, an expert qualified to answer that specific question will reply back to you. You may have a couple of questions about the same subject and all will be answered by the same expert. We ask that you rate the experts answer and service by clicking on a star rating between 1 and 5. 5 is best.At the point in which you rate the expert, is when you give your "acceptance" of that experts answer Several questions regarding the same subject will be answered by the expert even after you've given your acceptance "star" or smiley face.The stars (or smiley faces) gives that particular expert the credit for the question, so it's important to rate him/her. If your expert is particularly great with their answer and information, you may want to leave them an extra monetary tip as well...we love those!As for the "method" working....I'm not quite sure what you mean with this.If you'll reply back, we can get your question ironed out completely!!Thanks for coming to Just Answer with your question!SusanI hope this was helpful for you! If you need more time with getting answers, feel free to ask additional questions. Thank you for coming to Just Answer to get your questions answered!SusanIf you feel I have addressed your concerns, please be so kind as to rate my answer with positive feedback; this is the only way I receive recognition from the site for my assistance. Thank you very much!Providing a positive rating, will not end our conversation, should you have additional questions surrounding this topic. Simply click on “Reply” to write back and I am happy to continue with no additional charges.