Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired contractor, 51 years experience
23932409

What year was redjacket Enduro well pump 150F31120511.

Customer Question

What year was redjacket Enduro well pump 150F31120511. G0628034. Manufactured?
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  Phil replied 6 months ago.
Hello, I am not finding anything on the serial number coding either... tell me why you need the date of mfgr, there are other ways to solve whatever problem you are having. How deep is the well? are you in a drought area? is the pump running and if so how many amps is it drawing? We can go from there.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
The pump and tank went out totally broken, well is only two years old work man that put new system in said the redjacket pump I asked about was 10 years old and no longer manufactured I would like to know if this is true
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Can send photo if you tell me how to send it
Expert:  Phil replied 6 months ago.
to send picture use the paper clip icon at the right end of the tool bar above your reply box, or the 'attach' files link to the left of your send button.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Photos attached
Expert:  Phil replied 6 months ago.
Hello again, thanks for the pictures, with the pump out, restore the wiring to the pump control box as it was and tell me if it runs or not, if the pump does not run you will need a clamp around type amp meter ($30 at harbor freight or $50 at a big box hardware store). we can use that to determine if the pump is bad or the pump relay and capacitors in the pump control box are bad. We can go from there.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Pump does not run. We have moved from original question when was it manufactured if you can give me that answer or a place to start looking
Expert:  Phil replied 6 months ago.
I do not see it published, there is a chance that the people at the other end their company 800 will know however***-***-**** its too late for me to call them tonight, however it might be best if you called them yourself.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Is this redjacket products I am calling?
Expert:  Phil replied 6 months ago.
Hello again, I am an expert with Just Answer.com.... a question answering web site.... we have answered millions of questions for people world wide, in over 300 different categories.... we are in no way affiliated with Red Jacket. Call that 800 number, lets see how that goes.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Thanks for number but who am I calling?
Expert:  Phil replied 6 months ago.
That number is ***** the Redjacket web site.... you can also ask when you get the receptionist on the line. With these huge companies and their many divisions and firewalls it can be difficult... however, that is what you do.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Just an FYI. Got the answer I was looking for. The G0628034 number is ***** date 2006 July
Expert:  Phil replied 6 months ago.
Good! If you feel like rating me positively for the lead, I will appreciate it, rating will not increase your charges, but is how I earn a living.