Pete, Electronic Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience installing and repairing electronics.
30970729

I'm trying to program a gate opener with the Lear Car2U functions

Customer Question

I'm trying to program a gate opener with the Lear Car2U functions. Can you help with that?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Chevy. The Chevy Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: We have a Linear Access AP-5 gate controller and are trying to program this to open the gate from our car.
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: We've been able to progam our garage doors, but cannot even figure out where to start on the gate
JA: Is there anything else the Chevy Mechanic should be aware of about your Chevy?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Chevy Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  Pete replied 6 months ago.
Hi there!
Expert:  Pete replied 6 months ago.
I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.