SlTl, General Contractor
Experience:  Licensed Contractor and Kitchen and Bath Designer

I polished my marble floor after i cleaned it,but there is

Customer Question

i polished my marble floor after i cleaned it,but there is tiles were over polished and i can see the layers of industrial polish different from tile to tile, how to fix it?
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  SlTl replied 5 months ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I am happy to assist you with your question. I apologize for your wait, but this was just recently brought to my attention. Please tell me if this is a residential floor or commercial floor. And if this was a liquid polish or another kind, and do you remember the brand name to send me? Could you send a photo so I can look at the floor? I don't expect to see the different layers of polish in a photograph, but I would like to look at the floor.Thank you, ***** ***** forward to your reply.Susan