Rick
Rick, General Contractor
Experience:  Licensed construction supervisor with 35+ yrs. experience.
94766

Okay, that sounds good. Yes, the shed will have a wood framed

Customer Question

Okay, that sounds good. Yes, the shed will have a wood framed floor. Rodents will figure out a way to dig under the concrete blocks and set up a nest underneath the shed, so I just need to make sure there is no way for them to chew through the floor and get inside. But I guess that is just a flooring problem, not a foundation problem.
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  Rick replied 9 months ago.
Please respond to the original question unless you are changing topics. If you don't have any more questions I'd appreciate a favorable rating.
Expert:  Rick replied 9 months ago.
If the floor framing is treated wood that will discourage rodents from chewing into it as will hardware cloth stapled to the underside of the floor joists.
Expert:  Rick replied 9 months ago.
I'm getting mixed messages as to your whereabouts. My screen shows this post originating in the UK but your shed is in CA. So here's a link to suitable hardware cloth in case you aren't familiar with the product in the UKhttp://www.homedepot.com/p/HDX-1-4-in-x-2-ft-x-25-ft-Hardware-Cloth-308212HD/204331878