Eddie, Home Improvement Contractor
Experience:  owner of Island Pro-Craft

I have a Stanley model ST300 Garage door opener . I bought a

Customer Question

I have a Stanley model ST300 Garage door opener . I bought a Model 3089 remote and it does not work. Can you provide the original switch settings on the powerhead,
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  Eddie replied 5 months ago.
Hi Ward .........I looked up those numbers and the tells me what you have isn't on the list of compatible remotes..........models that are:Stanley 1050 Remote.10 dip/switch code @ 310mhz.Stanley 1094 2-button Remote.10 dip/switch code @ 310mhz.and Stanley 1082 mini Remote.10 dip/switch code @ 310mhz.I don't know where you got the present one from or who sold it to you but maybe thats why it isn't functioning........let me know thanks eddie
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
It would seem that the site that sold the remotes provided bad information. The remote I was told to purchase was not a Stanley but a compatible. I will purchase 1050-15 remote. In my original request I asked fro the switch settings for the ST300. Do you have them or can the switch settings be anything as long as they match between the motor head and the correct remote?
Expert:  Eddie replied 5 months ago.
yes you would match the same from the opener to the remote transmitter
Expert:  Eddie replied 5 months ago.
I hope you found my answers to your questions helpful and of sound value and would consider a positive rating so I may receive credit for my help. I'm very passionate and proud of my work here and the positive ratings given by clients like you!Thankseddie