Brian
Brian, Architect
Experience:  Licensed Architect- 17 years, L.E.E.D. AP
6457309

Building a restaurant I would like to know the cost of

Customer Question

Building a restaurant
I would like to know the cost of building a small restaurant of 700-800 sq.ft in Fort Worth texas including gas and water and power utility start
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  Phil replied 7 months ago.
Hello, there is no way at all to estimate the construction costs without plans, and the location, and even then the architects who do this for a living can only estimate costs and depending on which contractor you use, costs can easily double his own quote to do the work. I have 55 years in this business including time spent in the Dallas/ Ft. Worth area... I am able to give you some world class advice on how to go about getting these figures, then much much more importantly insure that the job will get built without going over budget. That would take me a while and not be the cut and dried answer yourself and most others would like to hear...I would of course not get paid for those efforts and indeed you could rate my advice negatively. Here is the cure for this problem, let me know if you would like to go this route or not.http://screencast.com/t/LBQd5jJC7IV I can also opt out if you like, let me know, we can go from there.