Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience

Carl. I'm trying to program the Clicker KLIK2U garage opener

Customer Question

Carl. I'm trying to program the Clicker KLIK2U garage opener and while I've gotten in to sync with my garage door opener (Wayne Dalton Quantum), after I've finished the programming and the light in my garage completes flashing - when I test the 4-digit security code, it opens/closes the garage door after pressing 1 number on the keypad...and that 1 number can be any number, not the 1st in the 4-digit sequence. Help?
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  Russell H. replied 6 months ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question. I suspect that your Wayne Dalton opener may not really be fully compatible. If it is of one of these model numbers, that is the case, and the imperfect operation might be explained thereby:Wayne Dalton models not compatible with KLIK2U:3211, 3212, 3213, 3214, 3312, 3313, 3316, 3412, 3414, 3012, 3016, 3512, 3514 At least one W-D. Quantium is model 3214, which is not a compatible model.