Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
13568747

I just bought a replacement battery cordless Earthwise

Customer Question

I just bought a replacement battery for a cordless Earthwise battery 24V and 20w but none of the chargers I have seem to work -- at least I've blown 2 fuses in trying. These chargers all have the 3 small holes on the other end, which is the same on the mower and I have several, all different volts I guess. Do you know what I should be using
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question. Here is the right charger for your cordless Earthwise 24 V. battery (or the lawnmower containing it):http://www.powerequipmentdirect.com/Earthwise-CH80024/p11594.html Its specifications do not state its voltage, but it would have to produce at least a bit over 24 V even under load, to charge this battery.