Brian, Architect
Experience:  Licensed Architect- 17 years, L.E.E.D. AP

I lost my key. have could I replace it?

Customer Question

I lost my key. have could I replace it?
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  MasterFixIt replied 6 months ago.
Hi, I am Tech Michael an expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.May I have the make , or model or some description of the device you need the key for so I can help? Thank youTech Michael
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I want my $18 back ln my account.
Hi I am only a technical, I can help you if you still need, if not please let me know.Thank youTech Mike