Brian, Architect
Experience:  Licensed Architect- 17 years, L.E.E.D. AP

I installed a PushPull garage door opener in my house in France

Customer Question

I installed a PushPull garage door opener in my house in France 8 years ago. The remote opening clicker has been lost. The information on the motor is #HE60-4WD model 01-2008 from 600 NMDN 3 NM. /40c / 5c. How can I get another remote clicker for this model here in France?
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  Eddie replied 6 months ago.
Hi ............if in case you can't get a remote......... I can get you in touch with a universal receiver and remote that would work with any does cost 45 US dollars plus shipping but you should use this option as a last resort ...........let me know what you decide Thankseddie
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I will see what develops. The guy who borrowed the car might just turn up with the danged thing. Well see. If not I'll contact you about the universal unit. How do I reach you if need be?
Expert:  Eddie replied 6 months ago.
right here this ticket will stay open for at least a week .............and then periodically the same way if you wait the full week to write back