Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired contractor, 51 years experience
23932409

Is it possible to get someone to come to my home to adjust

Customer Question

Is it possible to get someone to come to my home to adjust my pgt windows. ?Two won't stay up (low spring pressure I guess) and the other seems to have a broken spring.
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  Phil replied 9 months ago.
Hello, tell me which direction you are from the center of the nearest city and I will look for a well rated window service company for you. Meantime it will help if you spell 'pgt' out, there are a number of possible acronyms in that range that mean different things. Also, tell me about how old the windows are, we can go from there.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I don't know what PGT stands for, it's stamped the window. I had them installed about 3 or 4 years ago.
Expert:  Phil replied 9 months ago.
Thanks, ***** ***** me which direction you are from the center of the nearest city and I get you a short list of well rated window companies in your area.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I'm about ten miles from the center of St. Petersburg, Florida.
Expert:  Phil replied 9 months ago.
Thanks, ***** ***** like me to find someone 10 miles south of St. Petersburg or North if St Petersburg... the difference will be as much as 40 miles round trip driving if I pick the wrong direction. Let me know which direction you are from St Petersburg, that can cut your repair costs in half.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
South of St. Petersburg Fl.
Expert:  Phil replied 9 months ago.
Hello again, This outfit is not rated, but is one of the few window repair outfits in the area. C and S Window and glass repair.*****N,St. Petersburg, FL 33703+1(###) ###-#### ***** to recommend them, but they will be worth a call, ask how long they have been in business and for two references... then check the references. Stay in touch, let me know how it goes. When you are happy with the choice please rate my work, its how I earn a living and will not increase your charges. Thanks!