Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience

Problem activating toggle swith to operate stair chairlift.

Customer Question

Problem activating toggle swith to operate stair chairlift. first installation not fully on track with all four wheels. cant get chair to manually wind down along track further. everything appears to be connected.
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  Russell H. replied 6 months ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question. Try a reset of the system. That may be needed to clear the error. And also, of course, make sure the chair *is* on the track.Essentially, that '2' error may mean resistance to wheels turning was felt in the motor system. It may be a 'motor overload' error, so it also could mean, the system needs to cool down for a 1/4 hour or so before trying again.