NCCPrime
NCCPrime,
Experience:  President at NCC Prime Construction Inc.
89387220

I got a basement that has 6,750 sq ft of wall rock is hung

Customer Question

I got a basement that has 6,750 sq ft of wall rock is hung need to tape texture paint where am I as far as cost material is provided just labor
Category: Home Improvement
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
They put the tape on and coated it but did a terrible job need to sand coat and re coat texture ( knock down ) light skiff sand paint
Expert:  NCCPrime replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to the service. I be more than happy to assist you however i am not sure what is your question. Also, please provide the state you are in and if possible attack a couple of pictures here so I see the work that is done so far. Thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Question is in the state of Utah what is the labor costs per sq ft to tape texture and paint
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Picture this your 5 year old daughter taped it I'm kinda pressed I don't have time to take pictures I thought this service would know a quick answer so I don't have to waste my time bidding a mess
Expert:  NCCPrime replied 1 year ago.

Average price in your area should be $3 per square foot. I would recommend you get at least 3 estimates and ask all 3 contractors to provide proof of license, insurance and references. Please have in mind that the lowest estimate is not always the best deal. Your decision should be based on their work reviews, experience and references also. If you have any more questions do not hesitate to contact me. Good luck!!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks
Expert:  NCCPrime replied 1 year ago.

I know that it can be frustrating dealing with the wrong contractor when they end up messing everything up. You should definitely demand from him to compensate you. You should contact his licensing unit if he is not willing to work with you. Take pictures and ask from the new contractor to write down a description on what he is going to do and how the previous work was done so this way you have proof

Expert:  NCCPrime replied 1 year ago.

You are welcome! If you are satisfied with my service I would apreciate your feedback by clicking accept and rating my service. Thanks