canuck the pro
canuck the pro, Handyman
Experience:  i have extensive experience in the home improvement industry. my current job is at lowes home improvement.
64367226

I also have an Ultra Lift 800 which has a bad clicker. How

Customer Question

Hi, I also have an Ultra Lift 800 which has a bad clicker. How can I get a replacement clicker that works with that older model. Since the model 800 does not use any security sensors, none of the modern clickers will be compatible. Can I get an original clicker for this model from Moore O Matic?
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  canuck the pro replied 9 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I have been in the home improvement and repair field for 20 years. I will be glad to help you today. The only possible remote option for that model is the Liftmaster 375UT universal remote. This is one of the hardest remotes to replace and it is unlikely that it will be able to be replaced. The technology has changed quite a bit and the manufacturer does not want to encourage these models to stay in operation because of the safety issues. The only other option would be to rig something else or replace the whole unit with a modern device. The only other solution I can come up with would be to replace the wall switch with a wireless remote similar to this click here