NCCPrime
NCCPrime,
Experience:  President at NCC Prime Construction Inc.
89387220

Interior designer my husband and i can not agree on

Customer Question

Interior designer
Hi..... my husband and i can not agree on anything.. sound fimilar.. the tile in the living area is busy, the living area is open to the kitchen, by a 5'x8' open. There is bar height counter that comes into the living area, which is black granite. We have two couches and two chairs that are brown leather. We would you recommend for that opened wall?? Thank you,
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  NCCPrime replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to the service. I will be more than happy to assist you. Could you please attac couple of photos here? It will make it easier

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am sorry for not getting back... i had to get to michigan for a family situation. I live in florida, can i please get back with you when i get home. It will be 7 to 10 days. Thank you!!!!
Expert:  NCCPrime replied 1 year ago.

Sure that's fine