Eddie
Eddie, Home Improvement Contractor
Experience:  owner of Island Pro-Craft
90350505

We have a Elite Chamberlain Residental Gate model

Customer Question

we have a Elite Chamberlain Residental Gate model #csw200uldc3.
we are having difficulties programming a remote to the gate. the remote is a Liftmaster 371LM. It should work bc we have two remotes that are identical to this remote...
any advice please?
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  Eddie replied 9 months ago.

Hi Jill .........it would help if you could tell me what you did so far...........if you have a manual?..........single, double, or 3 button remote?...........what color learn button do you have?

Thanks

eddie

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
no manual, single button remote, not sure of color Lear button, pressed learn button on both remote and gate motor to program.
Expert:  Eddie replied 9 months ago.

Hi Jill ........there is a radio receiver on your gate opener with a cover........remove the cover and inside you will find a small learn button there press it and an LED light will go on for 30 seconds ................with-in that time press the button on you hand held transmitter for 3 seconds and this should do it ..........if not maybe you have what are called dip switches inside the hand held to look for .......or we can erase all codes and reprogram again ........but I think the first instruction should take care of it .............please let me know

Thanks

eddie

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I am at work now, I will try it today after work and let you know! :) I don't think it has the dip switches....
can I ask you this....is there a certain amount of remotes that can be programmed?
Expert:  Eddie replied 9 months ago.

I think I read up to 31 ...........and unlimited with dip switches