NCCPrime
NCCPrime,
Experience:  President at NCC Prime Construction Inc.
89387220

I can not get the outside mounted keypad to work.
, I

Customer Question

JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: I did change batteries, I seem to be doing what the instructions say ( several times) but nothing works. The keypad does blink then stop as it says, then I do the other procedures but nothing happens.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Contractor should know?
Customer: Don't think so. I have been using this for several years, maybe 3 or so.
JA: Tell me more about your problem so I can decide what kind of lawyer you need. OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Contractor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  NCCPrime replied 9 months ago.

Hello, I will do my best to assist you. First thing we can try is the following. Go to your opener. There is a cover. Open that cover and look for the red button. Press that button and hold it for 15 seconds. Once you do that go to your outside keypad press a new code and press enter. Try to open again. Let me know if that works. If not we can try something else. Please note that you have to be fast after you press the red button and go to the keypad as soon as fast as possible. Good luck!!!

Expert:  NCCPrime replied 9 months ago.

I haven't heard back from you and I'm checking to see how every is going. Did you try the first step? If yes how did it go? Your feedback is really important and appreciated. Thanks