Brian
Brian, Architect
Experience:  Licensed Architect- 17 years, L.E.E.D. AP
6457309

I purchased Rocker Recliner in 2002 from Philip Engel, Inc.

Customer Question

I purchased Rocker Recliner in 2002 from Philip Engel, Inc. Huntington, NY which has served me very well. However, the foot-rest doesn't seem to hold it's position when positioned in upright position. Can this be repaired.
I live in Huntington, NY 11743.
Thank you,
***** *****
Category: Home Improvement
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
my e-mail is ******************.
Can you tell me when you wish to service my rocker recliner
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
where is your service department located and what is your telephone # ***** I may contact you by phone before I log out. At the moment I am not able to sit at the computer for a response.
Thanks
Expert:  Susan Latta replied 11 months ago.

Hi *****,

My name is ***** ***** I will try to assist you with your question but first you must know that we don't actually make repairs here. We are here to answer your questions and hopefully give you solutions to the issue you're having. Do you still wish to proceed with Just Answer?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Thank you Susan for your response.
I will seek services elsewhere from my local contractors.
*****

Ok, ad good luck with getting your chair fixed!

Thanks for contacting Just Answer.

Susan Latta

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Your statement indicates "free advice" and since I did not engage in your services but, simply asked a question, I don't understand why I was charged. Kindly refund money.
**********@*******.net

Hi *****, I'm sorry for any misunderstanding, but at no time did I say it was "free advice." But if you are unhappy with being charged, then I would report this by contacting Just Answer and you should be reimbursed.

Thank yu,

Susan

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Hello Susan,
I just checked my charge card and have found that in addition to the $5.00 & $25.00 fee I have been charged a "membership" fee" for $40.00. I do NOT wish to become a MEMBER and would respectfully ***** ***** the additional fee of $40.00 be refunded to my account as well as the previous charges. Thank you.