Brian
Brian, Architect
Experience:  Licensed Architect- 17 years, L.E.E.D. AP
6457309

Bill! Is there a charge?
, Is there a charge?
,

Customer Question

Hey Bill! Is there a charge for this?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Is there a charge for this?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Home Improvement Experts generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Home Improvement
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I have vinyl windows that flip down for cleaning. New house. I cleaned a window for the first time yesterday. I don't think I opened the lower part of the window enough. I cleaned it, and went to flip it up - it flipped hesitantly, and now it is jammed - won't move up or down. Brand new window.
Expert:  NCCPrime replied 10 months ago.

Hello and welcome to the service. This is something that happens very often. The first thing I would like you to do is repeat what you did originally. Open the window and push it back in. Then try and see if that helps. If not we will try something else.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Nope I tried that a couple times and I just tried it again and it doesn't help. I will tell you that the spring mechanism that pops back into place at the top left hand corner is reticent to go back into the groove
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Never mind, Got a friend to walk me through it. Thanks!