Brian
Brian, Architect
Experience:  Licensed Architect- 17 years, L.E.E.D. AP
6457309

I have the same question that you answered four years ago. I

Customer Question

I have the same question that you answered four years ago. I have a sharper image desk lamp, model number S1412, and I need a replacement bulb. Has anything changed since your answer of four years ago (?); has anyone made bulbs that fit model no. S1412?
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  Eddie replied 10 months ago.

hi .............I think I located one for you through my bulb supplier but I need some information to make sure it is the right one...........is there anyway you can upload a picture of the bulb? and whatever information or numbers it might have on it...........is it like a 4 tube 4 pin fluorescent plug in? and do you know how many watts?.................I won't need the picture if you answer those last few questions

Thanks

eddie