NCCPrime
NCCPrime,
Experience:  President at NCC Prime Construction Inc.
89387220

My roof is leaking and I received an estimate from the

Customer Question

My roof is leaking and I received an estimate from the roofing company. They want to reflush two plumbing vents and refresh flushing sealants at the exhaust vent. The total is $1029. This seems pretty excessive. How much should this usually run? I live a a 3 story metal townhouse in Houston, TX.
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  NCCPrime replied 10 months ago.

Hello and welcome to the service. I do agree with you. This estimate seems little bit higher than it should be. I personally think that the entire preject shouldn't cost more than $500. However, there are other factors that can add on the proce of a project that I night not be aware of. What I would suggest is you receieve in addition this estimate 2 more earimates from licensed and insuared contractors. This way you can compare the prices. Also, note that it's not always the cheapest estimate the best deal. Ask for references from previous similar projects so you determine which customer seems more reliable. Please feel free to contact me if you have more questions. Also, I would appreciate your feedback by clicking accept and rating my service. Best of luck!!!