NCCPrime
NCCPrime,
Experience:  President at NCC Prime Construction Inc.
89387220

I'm trying to set my outside keypad but doesn't work. I

Customer Question

I'm trying to set my outside keypad but doesn't work. I changed battery pressed the learn button set code pressed enter but still nothing. Can you help
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  NCCPrime replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to the service. Are you referring to the garage door keypad?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It does have a multifunction door control
Expert:  NCCPrime replied 1 year ago.

Okay! Go to your opener. There is a cover. Once you take off the cover you will see a red button. Press on the red button and hold it for about 10 seconds. Now you will need to be fast. Go to your panel and press the pin you like. Then press enter. Your new pin is now ready. If you have further questions please let me know. Also I would apreciate your feedback by clicking accept and rating my service. Best of luck!!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I've done that and the keypad just keeps blinking
Expert:  NCCPrime replied 1 year ago.

Hello again and I am sorry that you still have troubles. It is one thing I would like you to try. On your keypad there is a lock button. Please press on that one time. If that doesn't resolved the issue I would like some additional information. 1. I need the model of your door and 2. I would like to know what button is blinking. If it's a particular button I would like to know exactly how is blinking for example if it's the up and down button is it one up two down etc. please provide me with the requested info and I will try my best to solve this issue. Thanks