Eddie
Eddie, Home Improvement Contractor
Experience:  owner of Island Pro-Craft
90350505

We have a sentry safe and when we moved to a new home lost

Customer Question

we have a sentry safe and when we moved to a new home lost combination. How can we redo the code to get in?
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  Eddie replied 10 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** you could provide me with a little information ............the model.......what type access...... keypad, dial, key.....both? ( a picture would be extremely helpful............how long have owned and if you are the original owners.......this will help for now until we talk again

thanks

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
We are the original owners, not sure when we got it, was for a Christmas gift perhaps 4 yrs ago. The model is SENTRY SAFE and is keypad, along the side if hing are SFW123ES and BY246376. 2 toned grey in color. Sure hope you can help. Thanks
Expert:  Eddie replied 10 months ago.

Hi Will..........is there anywhere that you could have written down the combination?........a phone book? on your computer?......do you have the original box?..........where you might keep important papers?.........if you exhausted therse possibilities it is good that you have the serial number because you will need it to give to SENTRY 1-***-***-**** (Monday-Friday, 8am-6pm EST) to get back the combination for your safe...........they do charge a fee of 20. and you have to fill out and send them a notarized form stating that you are the owners

This is a shot in the dark because I really needed your model number (it might be on another tag along with the serial number on the side?) if this might work to reset the code ............ on your keypad click 17500 and then pound sign # and see if a light on the right turns green if it does maybe it will open and you can program a new combination ......let me know how it goes

Thanks

eddie