Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. Master Certified Electronics Tech and Technical Consultant
23511658

Presently I have an intercom series IM-4006 series, I want

Customer Question

Presently I have an intercom series IM-4006 series, I want to replace it for an intercom door bell. What do you advised me to do the replacement in a simple way. How about DF38 SN or anAiphone 123 L/AW
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is Michael. I can help you with your question if you still need assistance.

The first step is to determine the cable type coming from the stations, how many conductors in each cable and whether or not they are all home run to the main unit in the kitchen.

If you have enough conductors and they are all home run to the main unit you can swap out for other brands such as M&S.

But the direct replacement for the IM-4006 would be the DMC1.