Nathan, General Contractor
Experience:  Experienced contractor, new builds, renovations.
59725966

My name is ***** *****. I have a brinks anti theft digital

Customer Question

Customer: My name is ***** *****. I have a brinks anti theft digital safe. I forgot the combo. Any chance of getting it open?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: It has a keypad on the front of the safe. I do not remember the electronic combination.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Home Improvement Experts generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  Nathan replied 10 months ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

Expert:  Nathan replied 10 months ago.

What you'll need to do is fill out a form, have it notarized (to prove ownership) then send it in (along with a check) to Honeywell (the parent company of brinks). They'll mail you back the original keys if applicable and/or the override code.

You can get the form here:

http://honeywellsafes.com/UserFiles/ContentPageFiles/ORDER%20REPLACEMENT%20KEYS%20&%20COMBINATIONS.pdf

There are instructions on it for sending the info in by mail, or you can pay the fee online and fax/email the form after it is notarized.

I'm sorry there is not a quicker resolution possible, this process is in place to ensure security, so that not just anyone could get a code or key to your safe.

Best regards,