David Robertson
David Robertson,
Experience:  President at DJR Associates
90398704

Is there a way to make the picture smaller? The picture is

Customer Question

Is there a way to make the picture smaller? The picture is bigger than the screen and some of the content cannot be seen.
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  NCCPrime replied 11 months ago.

Hello and welcome to the service. Let's try the following. Using your Vizio remote control press the small button and

Iam sorry I press send by accident before I finish my sentence. Expect more.

in order to select the HDTV app. Once you press ok the main menu will be appeared on the screen. At the option menu select input and connect to an HDMI source. Confirm HDMI connection and return to the settings menu. Then click on wide. Next click on normal. By doing do it should make your screen fit normal. Please let me know how this worked. Also, I would appreciate your feed back by clicking accept and rating my service. If you have additional questions let me know. Best of luck

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I followed your instructions but when I get to WIDE, I don't have the option of normal. Only full, zoom and stretch. And please don't call.

Hello again, why don't you click on the options it offers you and see if that works. Please let me know if it worked. Also I would apreciate if you click accept that's the only way I get paid for my services. Thanks

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I have done all of the options and none of them work.

Hello and I am sorry for not being able to resolve the issue. May I ask if this is a new TV, when it did happen and also what's your cable provider?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
The TV isn't new and we have Comcast for cable. The picture is too big for the size of the TV.
Expert:  David Robertson replied 11 months ago.

Do you have Comcast X1 Digital TV?