Eddie
Eddie, Home Improvement Contractor
Experience:  owner of Island Pro-Craft
90350505

Just installed my wireless keypad entry system ( GK-R -

Customer Question

Just installed my wireless keypad entry system ( GK-R - MODEL NO. & PN is 337332R) and followed the setting up the PIN and then the instructions for the receiver unit per the instruction located inside the cover on the Genie keypad; but nothing happens so I must be doing something wrong or in the wrong sequence.??
Any suggestions
Rob
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  Eddie replied 11 months ago.

hi ............I have a Genie manual if you could give me the model number it would sure help.....you have to be a nuclear physicist sometimes to read these things

eddie

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Xmas present!!!!
My opener is not a genie model so I thought these were all interchangeable ? My garage door opener is a lift master from Chamberline so is that the problem... I need to get a lift master keypad instead of this genie???
Expert:  Eddie replied 11 months ago.

yes indeed they all would have to be the same manufacturer........right down to the sensors.........it didn't come with a keypad control?................here is a retailer who is always spot on when I need the right control for the right opener if you want to give them a call North Shore(###) ###-####/p>

I hope you found my answer helpful and would consider a positive rating so I may receive credit for my help. I'm very proud of work here and the positive ratings provided by clients like you!

If you have any additional questions or concerns, please click 'Reply to Expert' before rating, and I will be glad to assist you further. Please begin your reply
with "FOR EDDIE" thank you