Eddie
Eddie, Home Improvement Contractor
Experience:  owner of Island Pro-Craft
90350505

We just installed a replacement control board on our garage

Customer Question

We just installed a replacement control board on our garage door this morning, but the photo cells won't allow the door to close. The light doesn't turn on when you walk between the photo cells, either.
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  Eddie replied 11 months ago.

The sensors might have to be re-programmed......were they moved at all during the process and the lights should be on all the time .......a amber sensor (sender) and a green

I am required by JA to ask to be rated if any kind of assistance is offered. If I may add, that many people think the payment they placed is sent to me after I answer their question, but, it is held by JA until you give me a positive rating and then JA credits me for my time working with you.
Thanks for the opportunity to help you out and feel free to come back to this question any time after rating and your position will be saved.

eddie