Brian
Brian, Architect
Experience:  Licensed Architect- 17 years, L.E.E.D. AP
6457309

I have a HL 100es sentry closed OK tonight now trying to

Customer Question

I have a HL 100es sentry closed OK tonight now trying to open it, numbers are only half size. In other words all I see are a row of zeros that run across the bottom half of the keypad followed by error code and lockout
Category: Home Improvement
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
Digital numbers are only half their normal size .Bottom half of numbers are all small zeros
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
batteries are now dead nothing lights up
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Remote Tech Support. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Eddie replied 12 months ago.

It looks like Cheryl provided you with the right steps ........just trying to assist for you emergency situation there should be an override for this model

see if this would help:

https://www.manualshelf.com/manual/sentrysafe/hl100es/use-and-care-manual-french/page-10.html

I have to leave now but you are in good hands with Cheryl......but I will also check back later on today........good luck

eddie

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
I am so sorry, this went to my trash folder. I appreciate the response. So far no luck. I am resigned to the fact that I am going to have to pay a $45.00 ransom to Sentry Safe who are unimpressed with the face that I already paid $100 dollars for this safe or just bust it open. Thank you again.
Expert:  Eddie replied 12 months ago.

Sentry should provide you with other solutions and make good for it somehow