John Contractor
John Contractor, General Contractor
Experience:  Licensed GC, OSHA Certified, 25 Years Experience Commercial & Residential
22184762

What temp and humidity setting should I set attic fan to?

Customer Question

What temp and humidity setting should I set attic fan to? Cleveland Ohio area
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  John Contractor replied 1 year ago.

According to the Cleveland Utilities Department your attic temperature should be between 65 and 95 degrees hope this answers your questions or help you out in some way thank you

I hope that helps. Please let me know if you have any further questions. If not, can you please go to the ratings section above this answer session and press the middle star, the fourth star or the fifth star on the right which will insure a positive rating and that I will be paid for my time assisting you today; Pressing a positive rating will not cost you any additional money -- it simply acts as the trigger to Just Answer to pay me for my time assisting you tonight.

-

THANK YOU VERY MUCH