NCCPrime
NCCPrime,
Experience:  President at NCC Prime Construction Inc.
89387220

Installed new bow window. The jamb extensions supplied have

Customer Question

Installed new bow window. The jamb extensions supplied have about a 1/4 inch camber in them in the middle. If I put one end in the other pops out. Attaching a pic. Looking for help in how to install?
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  NCCPrime replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to the service. I am waiting to see the picture and I will try to assist you as soon as possible. Thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Here it is I hope.
Expert:  NCCPrime replied 1 year ago.

I am sorry but I cannOt see from that picture very well. Can you please take a better picture? Also, can you please provide me with the brand and model of the window? Thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
coming shortly.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Anderson C55 EJ SD Bow 4 wide 5 1/4 wall PRHave not put hands on receipt yet.This was off one of the boxes.
Expert:  NCCPrime replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I tried to make it as easy as possible for you by sending you a file with clear instructions. Please let me know how did it go. Also, I would appreciate your feed back by clicking accept and rate my service. Best of luck