NCCPrime
NCCPrime,
Experience:  President at NCC Prime Construction Inc.
89387220

I have a manufactured home and the ceiling was leaking.

Customer Question

I have a manufactured home and the ceiling was leaking. looks like cardboard so trying to see if I can do anything to seal it. the roof was patched but still seeing a bit of moisture coming through. The home has a metal roof, I have air conditioning ducts on ceiling so there is space between roof and ceiling. Its in a corner.
Category: Home Improvement
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I saw online, I can buy peel and stick roof repair strips, I'm 200 lb, would I probably dent the roof trying to apply them?
Expert:  NCCPrime replied 1 year ago.

your concern that you might dent the roof trying to make repairs it is valid but you could do it with extra caution. For example, if the spot needs repair is in the corner than you can try using the ladder if possible and apply the strips without standing on the roof. If that is not possible then get on the roof but stand on the valleys so you avoid crushing the major ribs. Ether way you will have to use extra caution. As far as patching the ceiling I am still not clear of what kind of material is your ceiling made of. It is not a regular drywall ceiling? Or is it a ceiling tiles? Please give me more details in order to be able to assist you further. You can even take some photos and upload them here. Good luck

Expert:  NCCPrime replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I am following up to see whether you tried repairing the roof and if it worked out for you? If I can assist you any further please let me know. In the mean time if you were satisfied with my assistance and answer I would appreciate if you click accept and give me a rating. That's how I earn a credit for each question. Thank you and good luck!