Dr. Fix-It
Dr. Fix-It, Handyman
Experience:  Work on all parts of home construction & maintenance
2926636

I have a old house block an cement. All of a sudden it

Customer Question

I have a old house block an cement. All of a sudden it started to settle in one corner. I Had to re adjust the front door to open.. Not sure what to do .. Need Mike an His Team .. Please
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  Dr. Fix-It replied 1 year ago.

Hi Frank my name is Shaw aka Dr.Fix-It , Your online expert ready to assist you... Sorry to hear having an issue with your home foundation, unfortunately Mike Holmes & his team only operates and is licensed in Canada, but no worries there are many qualified local experts that can inspect and repair the issue. Please click here to get the contact information for a free local inspection of your home to determine what the cause and available solutions are available to get things level again.

Please only rate my answer ok, great, or EXCELLENT after we have worked on the issue together to your satisfaction. Bonuses are welcomed & appreciated. I look forward to any future inquires as well, Thank You . . .