Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. Master Certified Electronics Tech and Technical Consultant
23511658

I have a brinks 5084 safe and have lost the key. It has a

Customer Question

Hi, I have a brinks 5084 safe and have lost the key. It has a fingerprint pad that has never worked for me. I have some documents in it that I need. How can I get the key?
Category: Home Improvement
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is Michael. I will assist you with your question.

These are made by sentry. You can get a replacement key by filling out a form that is specifically for that purpose. Here is the link to the page:

http://bitli.es/Y6mrke

Just fill that out and submit it to Sentry and you will get the replacement key.