Pete, Electronic Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience installing and repairing electronics.
30970729

This is ***** *****
Sears craftsman 1/2 ton, Numbers I

Customer Question

Customer: Hi Brian - This is ***** *****
Sears craftsman 1/2 ton, Numbers I see on the back is 41A5021-3H-315.I02 I499A.It worked fine never had any problems, but this morning NOTHING! I've made sure nothing was blocking sensors (one side is green other is orange, is on) I see wall remote light is not on, car remotes ( 2 of them) are not working (checked the battery), checked breaker (Garage lights are ON ) I don't know what else to do. Please help me.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Brian? still there?
JA: OK got it. Last thing – JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Home Improvement Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Sure.
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

First, check if the LED is flashing on the logic board of the controller.

If it is not, unplug the power for 2 hours then plug it back in again - the wall remote light should flash rapidly for few seconds and then go off.

Please confirm that this is happening.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Pete -there's no LED flashing on the logic board of the controller and there's no light flashing rapidly on the wall remote controller after plugging the power back to the outlet.
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

Ok, have you checked the fuses?

Do you have a voltmeter available to take some test readings?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
if you're talking about the electrical outlet, yes, it's live.
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

Do you have a voltmeter available to take some test readings on the Logic board to help determine why it is not powering up?