Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
13568747

Tried to install outside remote. Now regular remotes nor the

Customer Question

Tried to install outside remote. Now regular remotes nor the outside keypad will work.
Category: Home Improvement
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Pls call me immediately at(###) ###-####
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
We fixed it please cancel!
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I think you deserve some sort of answer to your question, even if it is about an issue that has already been solved.

It is possible - esp., if the outside keypad is not wired directly connected to the device, and is thus a wireless device too - that the programming of one new wireless remote has displaced coding for other remotes of a wireless type.

Given that the question has been solved, I have no power to cancel this case.

For all issues beyond my powers as a JustAnswer Expert, I must refer you to Customer Support at JustAnswer.com, which may be contacted through:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/contact-us

They will no doubt address your concern, if you contact them, with reasonable promptness.

No response to this is required. Thank you for bringing your question to us here at JustAnswer.com.